1. All students, in collaboration with families, staff, and the community, will meet or exceed academic goals to maximize thei full potential.
2. All students will understand and consistently demontrate positive character traits.
3. Every student will develop the skills necessary to become a self-motivated, lifelong learner.
• create a positive and inclusive school climate that supports teamwork, responsibility, and a commitment to lifelong learning.
• implement innovative and comprehensive educational strategies that incorporate effective instruction, technologies, and interventions to prepare all students for success.
• teach, model, and reinforce positive character traits.
• create a school-wide discipline system that is common, consistent, and fair.